Saturday, November 22, 2014

NUCS WELCOMING JUNIORS 2014/15

Shallom all Ladies & Gentlemen in Christ!



I want to apologize once again to all of you because I haven't been able to update NUCS Familia's latest activities in our blog since I got this post. I wanted to say that it had been a hectic life, but honestly it was actually just a mere excuse! I shall redeem my lacking of not performing my job perfectly by providing NUCS's older and latest activities' updates...



To begin with, I will show you guys our new family in Christ for year 2014/2015..



NUCS WELCOMING JUNIORS 2014/15, IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH, CHANGLUN



Let the pictures tell the story::::











NUCS New Family Members A141 2014/15:
1. Ifranza Rain Francis 
2. Lydiana Kasun
3.Vivina Barbra
3.Alice Choo
4. Cabrini John
5. Cherlanne Patrick
6. Jessie James
7. Nicholas Shandy Banta
8. Tisebio Tiop
9. Erra Christie Adrian
10. Marilyn Billy Bijug
11. Nicholas Alexan
12. Amelia Isabelle
13. Flora Kumang Sylvester
14. Estherina
15. Andrew Shee
16. Brandon Liew



Ephesians 5:2 "And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God."

John 17:23  "I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me."

More details please visit our facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/127141807339611/

0 comments:

Post a Comment