Saturday, May 25, 2013

NUCS Senior Farewell, Gawai & Kaamatan Celebration 2013

17 May 2013 - Immaculate Conception Changlun Church Hall

Celebrating our Seniors who has finish their study, or after this doing their practical...  And we also celebrated Gawai and Kaamatan as its is around the corner..

"KOTOBIAN TADAU TAGAYO DO KAAMATAN"

"SELAMAT GAWAI, GAYU GURU GERAI NYAMAI"

"We will miss all the Seniors, we will remember all the loud noises that you all made"

THIS SONG'S LYRICS IS FOR ALL OF YOU, SENIORS:
Promise me my friend
Do what you do and do it great
And you know we're not that kind
To sit around and wait
Promise me my friend, be brave like I'm still around
So promise me again, that we will stay the same

And whenever you're about to fall apart
Sing the songs we used to play
And whenever you want to fix your heart
Remember us and these loud noises

Let the picture tell the stories: 























































0 comments:

Post a Comment